The first assignment includes two parts: 1) becoming a Twitter user and 2) becoming a Twitter dev user.
- sign up a Twitter account
- post a tweet
- post a tweet that uses hashtag (may consider using #secondtweet)
- follow others
- look at the trends
- try search
- reply another user (if you don’t have anybody in mind, you can try me @cocoweixu)
- find some cashtags
If you have already had a Twitter account and tweeted before, you can discover your #FirstTweet by this widget Twitter launched in 2014. It brings memories.
- follow the Step 1 in this Twitter API tutorial to sign up for Twitter dev account
- and follow the Step 2 and 3 to make your first connection to Twitter API!